It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK – you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though… now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 2 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: the divisional facing the Cleveland Browns at home in the Dome. This is their chance to look brilliant!
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- Big Man on the Line – Sheldon Rankins finishes the game with a sack and a forced fumble. (Wallace)
- First Round Pick Produces – Marcus Davenport finishes the game with two sacks, one pass defended, and three extra QB hits. (Ellias)
- S- . (Chris)Secondary Bounces Back – Saints defense records three picks. (Bryan)
- He Shows Up This Week – Tre’Quan Smith has three catches for 55 yards and a TD. (Ellias)
- But Who? – A running back not named “Kamara” finishes with two rushing touchdowns for the Saints. (Ben)
- S- Run Game Returns – Saints average over 4 yards per carry in the run game. (Ellias)
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- Drew Brees finishes with under 250 passing yards.
- Benjamin Watson catches the first TD of the game.
- Unfortunately it’s bold: the Saints beat the Browns at home.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?
Read the Canal Street Chronicles article: www.canalstreetchronicles.com/2018/9/15/17864202/new-orleans-saints-vs-cleveland-browns-bold-predictions-drew-brees-sheldon-rankins-josh-gordon
#SAINTSNEWS #SAINTS #NOLA #CSC